Friday 22 June 2012

Friday's are Important

My police certificate arrived in the post yesterday which is good (still waiting for Lydia's - may arrive today), but that's not why I'm posting.

Today is Friday, and Fridays are important as that is the day of the week that new rules will be announced. To be implemented, things like this must be published in a Canadian Government publication called the Canada Gazette (see here), and as this is published every Friday, that is when we'll find out.

Including today there are two Friday's left before July 1st, so if they are going to announce something I really hope it's today. I'll be keeping my eyes glued to that web site tonight waiting for the latest edition to be published.

To be truthful I'd prefer they do announce something (with the caveat that it doesn't rule our application out), as if July 1st ticks over with out news I'll be very unsure on what to do. Do I send the application only to find new rules published the next day whilst it's in transit, or do I wait for something that may never happen.

Stressful times.

No comments:

Post a Comment